Tech. Agenda & Announcements for 9/30-10/4
It has been an absolutely insane week at the high school and we still have a lot of work to do. We greatly appreciate all of the help and understanding from everyone from the HS teachers and dealing with the interruptions to the MS teachers and not having Jim or I there for you guys this week. We can almost see the light at the end of our tunnel!
Here is what is going on during next week in my world, September 30th through (GASP!) October 4th:
Topic of the Week: Accepting Assignments through Infinite Campus
Description: Are you loaded down with tons of papers from students already? Did you know that you can accept assignments right through Infinite Campus? I'm going to show you how to set up "Student Work Products" on IC to do just that. We're going to start with baby steps and focus on just accepting work with this session. Later on we'll build on this and go through how to do online assessments and question banks.
- Monday: Based at the the HS for continued laptop rollout
- Tuesday: MS Office hours (visit the link and scroll down to make an appointment)
- Wednesday: MS Workshops (visit the link for workshop times; all workshops held in room 40A)
- Thursday: HS Workshops (visit the link for workshop times; all workshops held in the HS AV room next to 109)
- Friday: HS Office hours (visit the link and scroll down to make an appointment)
Missed something from a past week and want to go over it with me? Just set up an appointment during my office hours and I'll go over it with you.
Have a great weekend!